Find a professional registered integrative colon hydrotherapist
Welcome to RICTAT - the fastest growing International UK-based organisation of colon hydrotherapy practitioners and trainers!
All RICTAT members are committed to providing an excellent service to clients. We strive to ensure all our members meet our hygiene standards, which are the highest in the UK.
Our motto, as an organization, is SALUS AEGROTI SUPREMA LEX. This is one of the crucial concepts of medical ethics, which means, in Latin, "patient's health rules supreme", i.e. that the practitioner should always act in the best interest of the patient.
If you are new to colon hydrotherapy, please rest assured that you can visit any of the therapists listed in this directory with utmost confidence. They will help you achieve digestive regularity, experience higher levels of energy and maintain health without compromising on quality or cutting corners.
All RICTAT Members are commited to Continued Professional Development & regularly attend seminars & courses to ensure we continue to high quality treatments.We understand that hygiene and patient care are of utmost priority and we put client and patient safety first.
We all believe that colon hydrotherapy is more that just a procedure. All our members advocate a personalised and unique approach to each individual patient or client. We support the view that colon therapy is part of modern integrated medicine and are prepared to cooperate with doctors, other medical professionals and alternative medicine practitioners in order to help you, the patient or client, achieve your optimum health and longevity. We are prepared to listen and will try their best to understand.
WE BELIEVE..... WE BELIEVE........ WE BELIEVE..... WE BELIEVE........ WE BELIEVE..... WE BELIEVE........
- As integrative colon hydrotherapists we believe that colonic irrigation is most effective when used in conjunction with client education in the field of nutrition, stress management, physical exercise and bodywork.
- We accept that everyone is unique and we respect everyone's personal beliefs of what constitutes health and illness. We help each patient or client achieve health as they see it.
- We do our best to empower our clients and patients to take control over their digestive health and remove barriers to healing by providing high quality colon therapy treatments and nutritional and stress management advice, as well as referring to other professionals in the field of integrative medicine.
- We believe that daily healthy and varied diet, exercise and self-awareness should always be the first line of intervention to achieve long-term improvements, and we implement this belief in our treatment protocols and aftercare recommendations.
- We respect our colleagues working with different colon therapy devices and in different styles. We agree that no single manufacturer, device or therapist will be able to meet the needs of all different patients and clients, and that diversity of professionals in the field of colon hydrotherapy enables us all to respond much better to the unique needs of each patient or client.
- We constantly upgrade our qualifications by attending seminars and courses in our chosen field.
- We recognize the necessity of maintaining a professional relationship with health care practitioners in other fields and of keeping pace with the latest developments in health care.
- We understand that hygiene and patient care are of utmost priority and we put client and patient safety first.
Please feel free to browse through the following pages. You will be able to find a therapist close to where you live or work, and find additional information about her or him. If you have been recommended a therapist and you only can remember their first name, try searching by country and first name.
Therapists join International Association and Register of Integrative Colon Therapists and Trainers daily, so do come back and check our listings regularly!
If you are not new to colonics, and you can recommend a good, safe therapist to be included into this directory, please email us. We would appreciate any comments or suggestions that will help us provide you a better service.