Insurance for Colon Hydrotherapists - RICTAT members
No time to learn about the advantages of this deal? Download the insurance form now!
We all need to have insurance. As a complementary health professional, you have a choice of several insurers, however, the group policy, that the International Association and Register of Integrative Colon Therapists and Trainers has negotiated with Holistic Insurance Services for UK-based therapists, is undoubtedly the best value for money in the current market!
For a start, you will be dealing with a specialist insurers who for the last 10 years have developed a thorough understanding of treatments and the training required for being a safe therapist. We earned a lot of credit with HIS for using disposables or a hospital-quality autoclave.
Basic insurance for colon therapists is only £117 per annum, and the standard cover is £5 million. Is it an overkill? No, not at all. Councils and health spas won't accept any cover under £2 million. In the society which is becoming more and more litigious, a lot of landlords now require £3m as a standard, so it won't be long till £5m also becomes a norm.
In addition, this good-for-the-soul £5m cover will cost you far less than a £1 million cover offered by the competition.
The other advantage is renewal date: you can renew at any time. Holistic Insurance Services (www.holisticinsurance.co.uk), unlike other insurers, do not have a set renewal date, allowing you to manage your cashflow better.
And, here are the other massive advantages: over 100 treatments included in £117 as standard, such as massage, nutrition, naturopathy, hot stones, EFT, counseling and many, many others); you can teach for no extra cost; and if you are based in the UK but you go working abroad you will also be insured in most countries (the two notable exceptions are the USA and Canada; however most countries are covered).
In addition, the cover stretches to Legal Expenses, including:
- Criminal prosecution defence; Data Protection Act prosecution;
- Inland Revenue and PAYE investigation;
- Representation in connection with a disciplinary hearing being conducted by a Membership Association to which you belong;
- Representation for civil legal proceedings in respect of allegations of wrongful arrest or malicious prosecution;
- Representation for civil legal proceedings in your capacity as a trustee of a pension fund set up for the benefit of your employees;
- 24 hour Legal advice line provided by First Assist;
- Counselling Service – you have access to a free confidential telephone counselling service, provided by professionally qualified counsellors;
- Health and Wellbeing - you have access to free health and wellbeing advice provided by teams of doctors, nurses and specialists, and also to an online health portal.
What more can we ask for?
RICTAT member insurance form
Telephone: +44 (0)1327 354249, 0845 22 22 236